NOTE: If you purchased your SSL plug-in via the SSL eStore, it will have been registered to your SSL Account, deposited directly to your iLok account, and will appear in ‘My Products’ automatically. You do not need to register it manually in order to access your software, and you will not have received a code.
I have a code. How do I access my SSL plug-in?
If you purchased your software via a third-party dealer (such as Sweetwater or AudioDeluxe), then you must register or redeem your code to access your SSL plug-in. Please follow the instructions below.
What type of code do I have?
If you have an SSL Software License Code like the code above, you must register the code to your SSL Account. Please follow the instructions below under 'Registering an SSL Software License Code'.
If you have a iLok Activation Code like the code above, then you cannot register this to your SSL Account. Please follow the instructions below under 'Redeeming an iLok Activation Code'.
Registering a Harrison Software License Code
- Go to Harrison Audio Customer Registration Portal
- Log into your Harrison Account or create a new account if you don’t already have one.
- Click the 'Register Software' button.
- Fill out the form and click 'Submit'.
Once you have registered your software to your SSL Account, the license will be deposited to the iLok User ID that you provide, and it will appear under the ‘My Products’ page.
Redeeming an iLok Activation Code
NOTE: although we use iLok to license our products, you do *not* need an iLok USB to use our products. iLok License Manager can be used to activate the license to the computer itself, or to an iLok USB plugged into the computer.
- Download and install iLok License Manager.
- Go to Licenses > Redeem Activation Code.
- Copy and paste your Activation Code in, and click next.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.